Black activists from the New Black Panther Occasion and different teams staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.
Organizers held a Second Modification “March for Reparations” and marched by way of downtown Tulsa.
“The wrestle for Reparations have to be escalated,” a information launch from organizers learn. “We should struggle on each entrance to attain redress and Reparations for the atrocities dedicated upon Tulsa Bloodbath descendants; and we should intensify the struggle to attain Reparations for all 40-million Blacks nonetheless grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a brand new starting within the upgraded struggle for Reparations for Black individuals.”
Activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!”
One other supremacist threatened white individuals and stated, “As a result of that point will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Individuals will kill the whole lot white in sight.”
— pine_tree_riots (@pine_tree_riots) May 30, 2021
The next teams participated in Saturday’s march:
- The Huey P Newton Gun Membership (HPNGC)
- The Elmer Geronimo Pratt Gun Membership (EGPGC)
- The New Black Panther Occasion for Self- Protection (NBPP)
- The Fred Hampton Gun Membership (FHGC)
- The New Black Liberation Militia (NBLM)
- The Panther Particular Operations Command (PANSOC)
- A number of different teams and personal gun house owners
In the meantime, the FBI is busy looking down grandmas who aimlessly wandered by way of the Capitol on January 6.