New Delhi / Kolkata: The dispute between the Central and West Bengal governments is constant In the meantime, on Monday, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee mentioned that the Chief Secretary of the state, Alpan Bandopadhyay, is being appointed as advisor for 3 years after permitting him to retire. His appointment shall be efficient from Tuesday.
1. CM Mamta has taken this step at a time when the central authorities had ordered Alapan Bandopadhyay to return to Delhi. He was requested to take cost in Delhi on Monday itself.
2. The Heart had referred to as Alapan to Delhi at a time when there was a dispute on May 28 over the assembly of PM Modi and CM Mamata Banerjee. PM Modi went to Bengal to take stock of the harm executed after the cyclonic storm ‘Yas’. Throughout this time, the assembly of PM Modi and CM Mamta was scheduled. However CM Mamata arrived late within the assembly and left the assembly after quarter-hour. After this Mamta visited the cyclone affected areas. Throughout this time Alapan Bandopadhyay was additionally current.
3. On Monday afternoon, CM Mamata Banerjee wrote a letter to PM Modi opposing the calling of Alapan Bandopadhyay to Delhi. He mentioned within the letter, “This so-called unilateral order is useless and opposite to your personal confession and towards the pursuits of the state and its individuals.” I humbly request you to withdraw, rethink and cancel your so-called newest order within the bigger public curiosity. On behalf of the individuals of West Bengal, I attraction to you to take action with conscience and good spirit. ”
4. After this, CM Mamata Banerjee introduced the appointment of Bandopadhyay as advisor and claimed that the letter has been obtained by the Heart on his letter, based on which Bandopadhyay has been requested to take cost in ‘North Block’ on Tuesday. He mentioned that the explanation for the withdrawal of the Chief Secretary has not been talked about within the letter of the Heart.
5. The middle has despatched a reminder to Bandopadhyay amid the appointment of an advisor. The official mentioned that Bandopadhyay has been requested to report to the Ministry of Personnel in Delhi by 10 am on Tuesday. If he doesn’t accomplish that, disciplinary motion will be taken.
6. In accordance with sources, “a present trigger discover will be issued to Bandopadhyay and a clarification could also be sought as to why he didn’t be a part of the service of the Heart in Delhi?”
7. Bandopadhyay, a 1987 batch IAS officer of West Bengal cadre, was to retire on Monday after finishing 60 years of age. Nevertheless, after getting approval from the Heart not too long ago, he was given a three-month extension of service because the Chief Secretary of Bengal. In the meantime, the entire controversy has arisen.
8. West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has appointed Residence Secretary HK Dwivedi as the brand new Chief Secretary rather than Bandopadhyay. On the similar time, BP Gopalika has been appointed rather than Dwivedi. HK Dwivedi took cost on Monday.
9. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal mentioned on Monday that it’s not the time to battle the state governments, however to take care of the corona virus. Kejriwal has given this assertion in view of the information of the sudden switch of West Bengal Chief Secretary Alapan Bandyopadhyay by the Heart.
10. Taking a dig on the Heart, Mamata Banerjee mentioned that PM Modi and Residence Minister Amit Shah try to destroy the federal construction of the nation and create issues for the state as they settle for the BJP’s defeat within the not too long ago concluded meeting elections. Are usually not in a position to do He mentioned that I’ll attraction to all of the state governments of India, all opposition leaders, IAS, IPS officers, NGOs to unite for this battle.